Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IEC62133-2:2017:||Test Report||IEC62133:||Test Report|
|Lithium Battery:||IEC62133 Certification|
IEC 62133-2:2017 specifies requirements and tests for the safe operation of portable sealed secondary lithium cells and batteries containing non-acid electrolyte, under intended use and reasonably foreseeable misuse.
This first edition cancels and replaces the second edition of IEC 62133 published in 2012. It constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to IEC 62133:2012:
- separation of nickel systems into a separate Part 1;
- inclusion of coin cell requirements;
- update of assembly of cells into batteries (5.6);
- mechanical tests [vibration, shock] (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206);
- insertion of IEC TR 62914 within the Bibliography.
Battery CB Test Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. SIZ LEE
Tel: 86-158 1855 4403